PrettyLeaf Reviews: Roscoes House of Chicken & Waffles



Let me start off by saying, I was not a believer until my recent trip to Cali. There are a few different locations but because of PrettyLeaf's love for Snoop we decided to try the one in Long Beach. It was a nice looking establishment both inside and out. We decided to order chicken & waffles of course, greens, mac and cheese, you know the usual. The chicken & waffles is as good as everyone says. The key is that the waffle and the syrup really aren't that sweet so it isn't like you are eating breakfast. Greens weren't half bad and the mac n cheese shocked me. Pretty damn good. I mean it aint what my pappy make but I was shocked the WestCoast could throw down on some mac. All in all, go to this spot anytime you're in the Long Beach area. It's worth the drive.


Prettyleaf Score: 4.0/5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram